Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crossroads...

I think about the past, I cry on it,
For me it becomes hard to accept the defeat.

Whether I’m right or whether I’m wrong,
This single question hunts me on and on.

It’s just a fortnight past I was someone else,
Today at life’s crossroads I feel as I have failed.

Decisions were made and decisions are taken,
Dreams felt fulfilled now dreams feel broken.


People whom I loved the same I betrayed,
These thoughts rushed my mind and there they stayed.

Still dilemma pricks me still I feel mislaid,
Still I recall my deeds and hear the things unsaid.

I wish God supports me on my headed way,
I hope He blesses me and give me strength to repay.



I wish people forgive and will understand me,
Reasons that made me decide one day they will see.


Great value and importance I give all of them,
As they are the only reason for creating this beautiful gem!

-Deepali Kayande :)

2 comments: